As one of our valued patients we would like to introduce you to Denplan – a membership scheme that spreads the cost of your regular appointments and provides additional savings and benefits for you and your family.
Why Join Denplan
When you join Denplan all the costs of your routine care are budgeted for. Your dentist assess the level of routine care you require and then tells you how much it will costs to look after you for the whole year. This cost is then fixed and can be spread throughout the year so you don’t have to pay each visit. This means we can help you achieve and maintain good oral health within an affordable monthly budget.
How do I join?
You simply need to see your dentist, hygienist or ask any member of the team, to see which plan is right for you, and then complete the application and Direct Debit mandate form which is availiable from the practice.
What is covered?
The payment covers most items of treatment received at this dental practice. Included in this payment is:
- Emergency out of hours call-out fees.
- Emergency treatment necessary when away from the surgery, i.e. on holiday, away at work etc. Help is also provided to find a dentist to provide this treatment in the location of the patient.
- Free accident cover involving damage to the teeth.
- Oral cancer insurance cover.
Not included in this payment:
- Laboratory fees for crowns, dentures, mouthguards
- Certain items of treatment such as bleaching, snoreguards, etc.
- Treatment provided at other dental facilities on referral, i.e. specialist care such as oral surgery etc.
How much does it cost?
The monthly fee depende on the level of dental care you require. Patients in band A require the least amount about time, while patients in band E require a more intensive level of care.
The monthly fee for each band is:
Band A – £14.90
Band B – £21.85
Band C – £26.95
Band D – 35.70
Band E – £43.90